Hi beauties! I had such a crazy, busy week so I’m so happy to be enjoying the weekend. I’m excited to celebrate my friend’s birthday with some good food and drinks. Today’s weather is super gloomy and we’re expecting rain Sunday. Lord knows we need it though!
I kept my makeup dewy, fresh, and contoured.. As always lol Have a fabulous weekend beautés!
Makeup details below👇🏼
- MAC Face & Body foundation in C4
- NARS creamy radiant concealer in Custard
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in Medium Brown + Brow Wiz in Soft Brown
- TARTE Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Palette eye shadows
- MAC pro long wear concealer in Nc25
- Laura Mercier Loose Powder in Translucent
- Julep eye liner in Brown
- L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara in black 305
- Ardell lashes in Demi Wispies black
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
- Benefit blusher in Dandelion
- MAC lipliner in Soar + lipstick in Faux
I took a trip to one of my favorite MAC stores in Los Angeles off Robertson Blvd. My sister and I go to this location a lot. We love how big the store is and especially love going when it’s slow. I’m big on shopping when it’s not crowded lol.
- MAC Prep+Prime Fix+ Spray
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC25
- MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Peach Blossom
- MAC Pro Eyeshadows in (top to bottom): Soft Brown, Nylon, & Texture
Happy Friday beauties! I have a few on-the-go makeup goodies in my clutch today. One new product is my Missha cushion compact that’s the perfect size for throwing in my purse to carry with me throughout the day. Cushion compacts are the best for a dewy look for me but I do need to touch up depending on whether I get oily throughout the day or not so the cushion is perfect for re-application. The rest of my goodies are some of my regular faves like the travel size Marc Jacobs mascara, Shu Uemura eyelash curler, MAC lip liner, and ABH lip gloss.
Hope you beauties are enjoying your Friday and have a fabulous weekend!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip gloss in Kristen
- MAC lip liner in Cultured
- Marc Jacobs Omega Lash Volumizing mascara in Blacquer
- Shu Uemura eyelash curler
- Missha M Magic Cushion SPF 50 in No.27
- Clutch by Claire V
Hi dolls! I love looking forward to spring season but I feel like we’re already jumping into Summer and we haven’t fully even experienced LA winter yet.. When I say winter, I mean the cool weather in January and February here in LA. Lol Today was a whopping 91 degrees and we’re expecting rain tomorrow. Yay for wonky weather. 🙃Today’s makeup essentials alongside today’s fashion read.
- Eyeko London Liquid Eyeliner in Carbon Black
- Dr. Jart + Rejuvenating BB SPF 35
- Marc Jacobs Invisible undercover perfecting coconut primer
- Mac studio face and body in C4
- Ardell Lashes in Demi Wispies
- February issue of Harper’s Bazaar
Friday night lip color decisions brought to you by MAC cosmetics 🤔 These beauties are some of my FAVES! Mix and match, create an ombré effect, fill it all in as your lipstick shade or outline your lips to complement your lipstick. No rules here! What are some of your favorite lip liner shades? TGIF beauties! 💃🏻
Colour Pop cosmetics Ultra Matte lipgloss in Solow and MAC cosmetics lip liner in Soar. This is what I call an OG pairing that I love!
Happy almost Friday beauties!
Happy Sunday beauties!
I went for a light and dewy makeup look today. Here are some of the products I used today:
- MAC Cosmetics Face and Body Foundation in C4
- Dermalogica Solar Defense Booster SPF 50
- Jo Malone London Cologne in Nectarine Blossom & Honey
My face is still pretty dry during this season and I’ve been leaning more and more towards a dewy makeup finish which helps me feel moisturized the whole day. I always use a moisturizer with SPF before foundation application but whenever I use MAC Face and Body or a tinted moisturizer, I’ll reach for my Dermalogica Solar Defense Booster SPF 50. The formula is a little thicker than my usual Coola moisturizer SPF 30 but since the Face and Body is a super lightweight, water base formula, I like to ensure sunscreen is applied heavily underneath. I’m currently running low so I’m looking to either restock or use a new sunscreen. Let me know if you have any suggestions!
I also brought out my Smashbox Step-By-Step Contour Sticks to bronze, contour, and highlight my face. I love that these crayon-like sticks are so smooth in formula which helps make an easy application and a little goes a long way. Just dab or make dots and blend away!
For a light, sweet, floral scent, I spritz on my Jo Malone cologne in Nectarine Blossom & Honey. I love, love~ this scent!
Hope you beauties have a lovely weekend and I’ll see you again soon.