Happy hump day beauties!
Having a full day of meetings and going to a dinner right after so I went with a medium coverage makeup look to keep my skin still lightweight, using MAC Face and Body foundation. I used neutral eyeshadow shades using the TooFaced Chocolate Bar palette and my daily blusher by Benefit. I’m obsessed with Anastasia Beverly Hills products of course and excited to be using more highlighters for the upcoming warm seasons. I’m in love with the That Glow glow kit!
Go to my Instagram post: @beautybyryulala for more details of the products I used for today’s #MOTD!
For today’s eye makeup look, I’m using one of my favorite Too Faced palettes with my go-to eyeshadow primer by MAC cosmetics.
Check out my Instagram post today to see the product details for today’s eye makeup look! @beautybyryulala
♦ PRO Tip: Choose a good, lasting eyeshadow primer that helps cancels out discoloration and neutralizes the lid to prepare for eyeshadow application. Don’t forget to set the lid with a translucent powder or skin tone eyeshadow to ensure no creasing!
Happy Monday beauties! Hope you had a nice weekend and having a great start to your Monday.
Here are my Monday beauty essentials! I have a busy work day ahead but am woke up pretty tired so just wanted to focus on boosting my face with a good highlighted under-eye to brighten my face. My go-to concealer for that is the MAC PLW concealer and I always use a good powder to set it. Today, I used the Ben Nye Luxury Powder which is an oldie but definite goodie. I have a more yellow-undertone so I love using these two products to help give me that boost and glow. You can’t forget the lips! I always feel so much better with a good concealer and lipstick look. My usual go-to lippies have been the MAC combo pair in Soar and Faux. Such the perfect nudey-pink hues to make me feel pretty.
I hope you all have wonderful Monday and cheers to a great week!
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC25
- Ben Nye Luxury Powder in Banana
- Morphe brush in M438
- MAC lipliner in Soar
- MAC lipstick in Faux
Happy weekend beauties! I’ve been feeling pretty sick this week and spent pretty much the whole day Friday in bed resting. I’m finally feeling better and spending time with family today. I kept my outfit sporty street with a bit of Chanel on my arm. 😉 I love nudey-pink lip shades and went with my Bite beauty lipstick and a matching MAC lip liner.
I hope you’re all enjoying your weekend!
- Crooks and Castle bomber jacket
- Chanel purse
- Bite beauty luminous creme lipstick in Date
- MAC lip liner in Boldy Bare
Prepping and organizing my kit for tomorrow’s shoot! “Foundation” pouch almost ready! 💃
🏻Happy 🐪day beauties!
Happy Monday beauties! I hope you all had a well rested weekend and a busy Monday today! I woke up to cold weather and rain today, but soaking up the cold before we dive right into the Summer weather which we’re probably expecting the remainder of the week in So Cal. Today definitely went by fast thanks to the DLS yesterday lol
Here are my essentials for today. Went for a basic look today (what else is new): tinted moisturizer, concealer, eyebrows, some highlighter, concealer, bronzer, and some blusher. I love keeping it simple with my makeup! I know, sometimes it can be more boring for some people, but I honestly don’t mind my makeup being clean and simple. I did attend a special event on Saturday and had a full face of makeup on so I try to keep it nice and light during the week if I can. It’s all about how you take care of your skin and balance is key. If I end up wearing more full coverage makeup during the week, I try to “up” my skincare game so I can give it some more TLC on makeup off-days.
Cheers to a great week dolls!
- MAC MSF in Dark Golden
- NARS Yachiyo brush 27
- Maybelline Fit Me concealer in Sand 20
- Julep Don’t Leave Your Brows At Home in Warm Brown
- MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter in Bright Forecast
- L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Waterproof mascara in Black Noir
Hi friends! Here are today’s essentials.
I’ve been using my MAC Face and Body pretty regularly so I decided to switch to my Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer today. The rest are the usual suspects: bronzer, mascara, and a gel eyeliner. Also can’t forget today’s fashion read, this month’s issue of Vogue magazine with Adele slaying on the cover.
Hope you all had a wonderful Tuesday!
- Too Faced bronzer in Chocolate Soleil
- MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
- MAC brush #266
- L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Waterproof Mascara in Black Noir
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 in Sand
- March issue of VOGUE magazine
Hi dolls! Hope you are having a relaxing Sunday and recharging for the new week ahead!
One of my favorite palettes is the Too Faced Natural Eyes palette. This is one of my go-to palettes that I use on myself as well as clients who prefer a “natural” look. It has a great variety of matte and shimmer shadows that can help you achieve the “romantic natural” look or the “smokey glamorous” look. The perfect eye shadow shades are important, but using the right brushes are key to help you achieve the looks you want. There are several brushes I use for application, but the two I always have in my personal makeup bag are the MAC 217 and 224 brushes. These babies are my “OG” faves since I started playing with makeup and I always re-purchase them from MAC. I do love the Sigma and Morphe brushes of course, but I always seem to come back to these MAC brushes. I have so much history with them as they have helped me become the artist today. After all, blending brushes are probably the most important brushes to have when practicing your craft.
Here is a little step-by-step guide to getting the natural, romantic eye look. Enjoy your Sunday lovelies!
Natural and Romantic:
- Apply “Heaven” all over the lid space with a medium sized eyeshadow brush. I usually like to neutralize the eye space with a light shadow color which will help me build up and blend darker shades easily.
- Apply “Nudie” in the lower and outer “v” area of the eye lid using a smaller eyeshadow brush, but staying closer to the lower part of the eye. This will be your transition color. Use a blending eyeshadow brush to blend the two shades together.
- Apply “Cashmere Bunny” in the crease and “v” area to create depth and dimension to your look. Use a blending brush to smooth out all shades. If you want to “deepen” the crease shade, apply the “Sexpresso” shade into the crease. Blend with a blending brush from the outer to inner part of the eye lid.
- Add a little champagne shimmer and apply “Silk Teddy” to the lower, center part of the lid.
- Too Faced Natural Eyes palette
- MAC brushes in 217 and 224
Hi beauties! I had such a crazy, busy week so I’m so happy to be enjoying the weekend. I’m excited to celebrate my friend’s birthday with some good food and drinks. Today’s weather is super gloomy and we’re expecting rain Sunday. Lord knows we need it though!
I kept my makeup dewy, fresh, and contoured.. As always lol Have a fabulous weekend beautés!
Makeup details below👇🏼
- MAC Face & Body foundation in C4
- NARS creamy radiant concealer in Custard
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in Medium Brown + Brow Wiz in Soft Brown
- TARTE Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Palette eye shadows
- MAC pro long wear concealer in Nc25
- Laura Mercier Loose Powder in Translucent
- Julep eye liner in Brown
- L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara in black 305
- Ardell lashes in Demi Wispies black
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
- Benefit blusher in Dandelion
- MAC lipliner in Soar + lipstick in Faux