Happy Hump Day beauties!
Yesterday, I had a busy workday plus a photoshoot that lasted into the evening so I didn’t get to post anything up unfortunately! I did have an amazing time shooting with a beautiful model friend and photographer. It was great energy on set and a lot of fun. Can’t wait to share the photos with you!
I had a full face of makeup on yesterday so I went with a lighter look today. I feel as though this is just how my week goes – either a full face of makeup to a lighter lightweight, natural face of makeup. I try to create a good balance. Sorry, it may be boring sometimes! I do try to change up the products at times with what I use.
Here are today’s makeup essentials.
Have a great day dolls!
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Sand
- NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer in Custard
- L’OREAL Paris Voluminous Waterproof mascara
- Colourpop Super Shock Cheek in Double Dip
Happy weekend beauties!
Sharing my makeup essentials for Saturday! Details posted on my Instagram: @beautybyryulala
Rainy and gloomy day in LA and OC today. Hope you’re all staying dry and enjoy your Saturday!
Hi beauties! I had such a crazy, busy week so I’m so happy to be enjoying the weekend. I’m excited to celebrate my friend’s birthday with some good food and drinks. Today’s weather is super gloomy and we’re expecting rain Sunday. Lord knows we need it though!
I kept my makeup dewy, fresh, and contoured.. As always lol Have a fabulous weekend beautés!
Makeup details below👇🏼
- MAC Face & Body foundation in C4
- NARS creamy radiant concealer in Custard
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in Medium Brown + Brow Wiz in Soft Brown
- TARTE Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Palette eye shadows
- MAC pro long wear concealer in Nc25
- Laura Mercier Loose Powder in Translucent
- Julep eye liner in Brown
- L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara in black 305
- Ardell lashes in Demi Wispies black
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
- Benefit blusher in Dandelion
- MAC lipliner in Soar + lipstick in Faux
Some limited edition palettes should just be available at all times to purchase! This NARS Virtual Domination Cheek palette is one of my faves. Bronzer, blush and highlighter in one? How can you not want a palette that offers all of these? Lol Although you can’t purchase this specific palette anymore, they are sold separately from NARS. Hooray!
NARS limited-edition Virtual Domination Cheek palette (released in 2014 and no longer available in U.S.)
- Laguna Bronzing powder
- Miss Liberty Highlighting blush
- Blush in Sex Fantasy, Deep Throat, and Final Cut