Happy Sunday morning beauties!
It’s quite gloomy today and yesterday, typical off-season weekend in SoCal 🙃 I’m sharing my morning skincare essentials on my IG @beautybyryulala today! I never go without a sunscreen on top of my moisturizer and before applying makeup. I heard SuperGoop has a makeup setting spray that also works as a sunscreen with SPF 50. I’m debating whether to try the 1 oz. bottle just to see how it works. Please let me know if you have tried it! I would love to hear feedback. Another few products I love to use in the morning is a Vitamin C serum and a good eye cream. It’s a great way to wake up your skin with a brightening agent and soothing eye cream to moisturize. Of course can’t leave out one of my fave toning mist. I love spritzing this on after face wash to tone and prep the skin for moisturizers and makeup application.
Don’t forget to give your skin some TLC over the weekend, morning and nighttime. Drink lots of water to help hydrate, get good sleep, use great products to help reinvigorate your skin and especially help maintain it!
Have a great rest of your weekend, dolls!
- Coola Classic Sunscreen SPF 30 in Cucumber scent
- MyChelle Perfect Perfect C Serum
- MyChelle Fabulous Eye Cream
- Caudalíe Beauty Elixir
Happy weekend beauties! I’ve been feeling pretty sick this week and spent pretty much the whole day Friday in bed resting. I’m finally feeling better and spending time with family today. I kept my outfit sporty street with a bit of Chanel on my arm. 😉 I love nudey-pink lip shades and went with my Bite beauty lipstick and a matching MAC lip liner.
I hope you’re all enjoying your weekend!
- Crooks and Castle bomber jacket
- Chanel purse
- Bite beauty luminous creme lipstick in Date
- MAC lip liner in Boldy Bare
Hi dolls! Hope you are having a relaxing Sunday and recharging for the new week ahead!
One of my favorite palettes is the Too Faced Natural Eyes palette. This is one of my go-to palettes that I use on myself as well as clients who prefer a “natural” look. It has a great variety of matte and shimmer shadows that can help you achieve the “romantic natural” look or the “smokey glamorous” look. The perfect eye shadow shades are important, but using the right brushes are key to help you achieve the looks you want. There are several brushes I use for application, but the two I always have in my personal makeup bag are the MAC 217 and 224 brushes. These babies are my “OG” faves since I started playing with makeup and I always re-purchase them from MAC. I do love the Sigma and Morphe brushes of course, but I always seem to come back to these MAC brushes. I have so much history with them as they have helped me become the artist today. After all, blending brushes are probably the most important brushes to have when practicing your craft.
Here is a little step-by-step guide to getting the natural, romantic eye look. Enjoy your Sunday lovelies!
Natural and Romantic:
- Apply “Heaven” all over the lid space with a medium sized eyeshadow brush. I usually like to neutralize the eye space with a light shadow color which will help me build up and blend darker shades easily.
- Apply “Nudie” in the lower and outer “v” area of the eye lid using a smaller eyeshadow brush, but staying closer to the lower part of the eye. This will be your transition color. Use a blending eyeshadow brush to blend the two shades together.
- Apply “Cashmere Bunny” in the crease and “v” area to create depth and dimension to your look. Use a blending brush to smooth out all shades. If you want to “deepen” the crease shade, apply the “Sexpresso” shade into the crease. Blend with a blending brush from the outer to inner part of the eye lid.
- Add a little champagne shimmer and apply “Silk Teddy” to the lower, center part of the lid.
- Too Faced Natural Eyes palette
- MAC brushes in 217 and 224
Hope you’re all having a fab Sunday! I had a pretty busy weekend and got a lot done. Finally winding down with a martini before dinner. One of my fave spots in Beverly Hills is South Beverly Grill. Great food and drinks. Brought out my Chanel black quilted leather clutch with zipper to dinner. I love how convenient it is to throw what you need in this little guy and carry it around to any function. Happy weekend beauties!
Happy Sunday beauties!
I went for a light and dewy makeup look today. Here are some of the products I used today:
- MAC Cosmetics Face and Body Foundation in C4
- Dermalogica Solar Defense Booster SPF 50
- Jo Malone London Cologne in Nectarine Blossom & Honey
My face is still pretty dry during this season and I’ve been leaning more and more towards a dewy makeup finish which helps me feel moisturized the whole day. I always use a moisturizer with SPF before foundation application but whenever I use MAC Face and Body or a tinted moisturizer, I’ll reach for my Dermalogica Solar Defense Booster SPF 50. The formula is a little thicker than my usual Coola moisturizer SPF 30 but since the Face and Body is a super lightweight, water base formula, I like to ensure sunscreen is applied heavily underneath. I’m currently running low so I’m looking to either restock or use a new sunscreen. Let me know if you have any suggestions!
I also brought out my Smashbox Step-By-Step Contour Sticks to bronze, contour, and highlight my face. I love that these crayon-like sticks are so smooth in formula which helps make an easy application and a little goes a long way. Just dab or make dots and blend away!
For a light, sweet, floral scent, I spritz on my Jo Malone cologne in Nectarine Blossom & Honey. I love, love~ this scent!
Hope you beauties have a lovely weekend and I’ll see you again soon.