Happy Friday beauties!
Summer is pretty much here according to the hot weather, but officially starts in just a few days. Wishing you all a beautiful bronzed, highlighted look for Summer!
Some of my favorite highlighters is posted on my IG: @beautybyryulala.
Cheers to having an amazing glow this season!
- BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmer Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle
- Vogue magazine June 2016 issue
Happy Sunday beauties!
Hope you’re all enjoying your weekend and staying cool from the heat.
I love matte products and some of my fave lippie products are from The Balm cosmetics. I picked up some of these beauties from their 50% Flash Sale last month and finally came around to snapping a photo of them. I picked up the matte eyeshadow palette, some more matte liquid lipsticks and of course restocked on my OG Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter. I have been wearing the Committed shade for a month now and am obsessed.
What are some of your fave Balm cosmetics products?
- Meet Matt(e) Trimony matte eyeshadow palette
- Meet Matt(e) Hughes Liquid Lipsticks (L-R): Doting, Sincere, Committed, Trustworthy, Charming, Dedicated
- Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter
Happy weekend beauties!
Sharing my makeup essentials for Saturday! Details posted on my Instagram: @beautybyryulala
Rainy and gloomy day in LA and OC today. Hope you’re all staying dry and enjoy your Saturday!
Spring 🌷 is in the air! Enjoying a pretty warm, Spring day in LA today. I had a meeting and stopped by Krispy Kreme’s to grab a doughnut (I haven’t been to Krispy Kreme’s since high school) where there was a huge line of people waiting. I came across the Easter selection and couldn’t resist the cute little Easter egg shaped doughnut. It was so cute to see all the little kids enjoying their sweet treats and couldn’t help but feel like a kid myself!
Happy Spring and have a wonderful Easter Holiday weekend!
Hi beauties! I had such a crazy, busy week so I’m so happy to be enjoying the weekend. I’m excited to celebrate my friend’s birthday with some good food and drinks. Today’s weather is super gloomy and we’re expecting rain Sunday. Lord knows we need it though!
I kept my makeup dewy, fresh, and contoured.. As always lol Have a fabulous weekend beautés!
Makeup details below👇🏼
- MAC Face & Body foundation in C4
- NARS creamy radiant concealer in Custard
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in Medium Brown + Brow Wiz in Soft Brown
- TARTE Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Palette eye shadows
- MAC pro long wear concealer in Nc25
- Laura Mercier Loose Powder in Translucent
- Julep eye liner in Brown
- L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara in black 305
- Ardell lashes in Demi Wispies black
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
- Benefit blusher in Dandelion
- MAC lipliner in Soar + lipstick in Faux
Hope you’re all having a fab Sunday! I had a pretty busy weekend and got a lot done. Finally winding down with a martini before dinner. One of my fave spots in Beverly Hills is South Beverly Grill. Great food and drinks. Brought out my Chanel black quilted leather clutch with zipper to dinner. I love how convenient it is to throw what you need in this little guy and carry it around to any function. Happy weekend beauties!
Current Brunch Mood 🍓🍌☕️ Happy weekend beauties!
A few of my favorite things: a sea salt coffee muffin and blogging 😍Happy weekend beauties❣